Who May Be Eligible For A Zantac Or Ranitidine Lawsuit
The FDA's recall requirements for ranitidine-containing drugs, including Zantac, have opened the door – and possibly jail – to lawsuits against various parties who may have acted negligently with respect to Zantac and ranitidine.
If you or a loved one has used NDMA through Zantac, ranitidine, or other drugs without warning, you may be entitled to compensation through one or more lawsuits at https://www.zantacantacidcancerlawsuit.com/california-zantac-cancer-lawsuit/zantac-lawsuit-faqs.asp.
Image Source: Google
Disclosure about the presence of NDMA in ranitidine, Zantac, and other brand alternatives is still relatively fresh. The law regarding the responsibilities of the various parties involved in the manufacture, regulation, and prescribing of these drugs has not yet set an official precedent.
If you decide to file a lawsuit, you could find yourself in somewhat unfamiliar legal waters and you can hire a cancer attorney to help you with your compensation litigation.
An attorney can file your lawsuit against Zantac:
Whether you are considering a lawsuit over ranitidine, Zantac, or other NDMA-containing drugs, an attorney can meet your legal needs. Specific ways that lawyers can help include:
- A collection of medical records, receipts, and other documents showing that you have used Zantac or its alternatives
- Collect medical records related to your illness
- Contact an expert who can testify to the connection between Zantac and your illness
- Help identify parties to be named in individual cases
- Reference to existing lawsuits for class actions you may be entitled to
- Manage your business from start to finish
- Protect your rights
- Fight for any compensation you may be entitled to