• June 20, 2022

How To Find A Study Visa Consultant In New Zealand

Finding a Study Visa Consultant can be difficult, but there are some things you can do to help narrow down your choices. First, consider what type of visa you need. A study visa will usually allow you to stay in New Zealand for up to 12 months, while a student visitor visa will only allow you to stay for six months.  

Next, consider your educational goals. If you plan on studying at a local university, the most likely type of visa you will need is a study visa. However, if you plan on studying at an international school or university, you may need a student visitor visa. 

Finally, consider your budget. Depending on the services offered by new zealand study visa consultants, the cost of getting a study visa may range from free to several hundred dollars.

Image Source:- Google

When looking to study in New Zealand, one of the first things you will need to do is figure out what type of visa you require. The options for visas include student visas, work visas, and family visas.

Student visas are available for people who are studying full-time in New Zealand. To be eligible for a student visa, you will need to have an assessed level of educational attainment and your course must be registered with NZQA or equivalent.

Work visas are available for foreigners who want to work in New Zealand while they are studying. To be eligible for a work visa, you will need to have an assessed level of education and experience and have a job offer from a registered employer. 

Family visas are available for spouses, dependent children (under 18 years old), and parents of foreign students who are living in New Zealand temporarily.


Grace Manessis

E-mail : webmaster@tiendacasadelcuadro.com

Submit A Comment