Hemagenics: The Secret Alternative to Hemoglobin
What is Hemagenics?
Hemagenics is a product that comes in both a liquid and tablet form. It's an iron supplement and it's meant to be used as a dietary supplement to help with mild-to-moderate anemia. If you're looking for a supplement for iron supplements, this one may be just what you need. You can also buy Hemagenics Iron Advanced Capsules online.
There are two main forms of Hemagenics: the liquid formula and the tablet formula
1. The liquid form has 25 grams of elemental iron, which is comparable to other liquid varieties
2. The product also contains potassium chloride, sodium sulfate, citric acid, cyclamates and fumaric acid
3. These ingredients can help prevent your body from absorbing too much iron and increase the amount of iron you absorb
4.The tablet formula has only 9 grams of elemental iron, compared to the liquid form's 25 grams
5. One serving of the tablet form contains 18 milligrams of iron, which is slightly less than other tablet varieties and may not be enough to fully replenish your body's iron levels
6. Other than that difference, both products contain similar amounts of iron in each serving. The liquid form contains a more concentrated amount of iron (25 grams) than the tablet version (9 grams). You can find this product at one-stop vitamin stores such as Walmart.
7. The product does not come with any extra information on its ingredients or its dosage, so you can check this information for yourself before purchasing it.